Monday, December 6, 2010

Future dog lady: Miss Tiffani.

Fact: I am not yet twenty one.
Fact: At least 70% of the people I graduated with are pregnant, married, or both.

Am I missing something here? Some of these people have more than one child. And some, scratch that, MOST of them are not suitable to own a fish, let alone a human child. My question here is, am I the only person out there that doesn't have marriage on her mind? I don't even have a boyfriend and I definitely have not produced any offspring, nor do I possess the desire to in the near future. Am I just behind, or is everyone else growing up too fast? Right now I'm feeling like I'll be the old cat lady whose house smells like cat litter and who hits snotty children with her cane on a daily basis. I don't even prefer cats to dogs. I love all animals, but I have always had a soft spot for dogs. Maybe I'll be the dog lady.

No comments: