Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Girls

I've always been "one of the guys." All my friends were guys except for the select two or three females I would hang with in high school. I had friends that were girls, but I was just part of the group [the group being my guy friends]. After Kasey and I broke up, that's when Kei and I became really, really close. Ashley and I became best friends when we were rooming together my freshman year of college. Now, wonderfully for me, the three of us hang out and have girls nights. For certain reasons, I don't go to game night as much as I used to [ i.e. hanging with the guys]. I was reminded how great girl time is, and how much it can mean to have a person who will stand up for you, even if the way you feel is a little bit over the top. I am lucky enough to have two girls like that.

Now, away from the mushy crap and on to the pictures! We had a "girls night" as I will call it, and then Kei and I cut Ashley's hair. I must say, it turned out really cute considering I helped layer it and gave her bangs...but I had never cut anyone's hair before!
Kei and I...I got distracted and looked away. I think it's cute anyway, though.

Ashley's baby boy and Kei. = )

Kei initially cutting Ash's hair. It was so long!

After Kei and I finished layering!

The girls.

No one was ready for that one.

We are pretty cute.


No comments: