Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Haul 2011!

Well, guys, I hope you had a magnificent holiday!  I know it was crazy at my house on Christmas Day with all my nieces and nephew running around, but I loved every minute of it. This year, due to my, as well as my mom, sister, and Cait's, obsession with Pinterest, some adorable DIY gifts were made. Seriously, Pinterest is eating my soul. If only I could get paid to pin all day, right? Anyway, here are some of the fabulous gifts I was given this Christmas:





1] A magnetic board to hold pictures, notes, or even little make up organizers! Given to me by my beautiful sister.
2] A shirt that says Always with the Deathly Hallows! Given to me by the lovely Cait. (She also made me one that says, "Come at me bro," but it doesn't show up well in pictures.)

3] A stencil I made for Kei. (Thanks to my boyfriend for introducing me to the world of stenciling!)

4] Canvas art for Cait. Audrey is felt from an old shirt I have with the quote, "Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, 'I'm Possible.'"

Along with all these wonderful handmade presents, I got some really awesome commercial gifts. My brother got me Easy A, a bunch bath stuff from my parents and a coat, a scarf and lotion from Katie, and a scarf from my boyfriend's mom. From my awesome boyfriend I received The Complete Calvin and Hobbes. That's right. I said The Complete Calvin and Hobbes! I was so excited. I love, love, love Calvin and Hobbes. Now I have them all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should come back to the blogging world and stuff.. yeah. :)