Thursday, April 28, 2011

Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine!

Why, hello there sunshine...I kinda forgot you existed until today. Seriously, it's been raining for so long, I was shocked when I was woken up this morning by the suns rays peeking through my blinds. Normally, I'd be a grump and curse the sun for waking me from my sweet, sweet slumber. Not today. Today, I was happy, like I'd found a long lost friend. (The sun and I have a love/hate relationship.)

Luckily, my town hasn't flooded or been totally devastated by tornadoes, and I think I speak for everyone when I say we were happy about the lack of rain today. ALSO, speaking of lucky, I finished my finals today, and the summer is mine. I forget how completely crazy finals week is. This morning, I tried to open my MAILBOX with the unlock remote for my CAR. Then, I walked to my car and tried to unlock it with  my iphone. Not even kidding. It's been one of those days.

No comments: