Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Trashy pop music and make up.

This weekend was wonderful despite the fact the rain didn't let up at all, and it was 50 something degrees in May. A girls night took place Sunday, with Kei and Cait. It was too much fun, and considering how awful today was, I needed it before I knew I needed it! We baked cookies [per usual], listened to trashy pop music, and got all pretty with make up. Oh, yeah, we went there. A few pictures to recap...

Kei took pictures when we weren't ready:

 Pictures of us trying to be sexy:



Pictures of me creepin':

Do tha' creep. Haa Haa.
Danced to some Lady Gaga:

P-p-p-poker face.
Approved of Keisha:


 Tigress faces:


 And my favorites:

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I'm such a terrible friend/blog buddy. I didn't know this was up here! I loove it :). We need another night like this one.