Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Friend-Zoner

Friend-zoner- noun; Always placing interested daters in the friend-zone.

Apparently, I'm a friend-zoner. I was talking to Kei and ZM today about how a boy would go about getting out of a friend-zone. This evolved into me saying, "Oh my god. I'm a friend-zoner, aren't I?! Michael called me the Queen of No the other day, but I didn't believe him!" Kei, being the honest, loving friend she is, said, "Yeah, you tell everyone no without giving them a chance, T. Like...." and she proceeded to name of at least five guys I've friend-zoned in the past year. I'm such a douuuuche. I realize my faults now. The first step is admittance, though, right? So...I'm kind of on a roll? Maybe?

1 comment:

Elle said...

You are clearly me in another life :P I do this all the time. Usually, it's because I have no clue that they're interested...then a year down the line the truth comes out. Awkward.