Friday, May 6, 2011

C'est la vie.

I cleaned out my closet! It looks so pretty now. Then again...it would, to me at least, because I love organization. The Container Store is a heavenly place for me. Seriously, it's right up there with shoe stores. = )

So, anyway, I'm up there cleaning out the top shelf, of which I might mention was half filled with EMPTY boxes [what a waste of space, right?], when I find my "high school memorabilia" box. Oh, yeah, I went there. I got this down, and good Lord, it was a good afternoon of nostalgia. I found the poems from the scavenger hunt AP sent me on for our one year anniversary my junior year. Hah. Then, of course, I remember how much of a douche I was to him. C'est la vie, right? We're okay now, and that's what counts. I also found my glasses from the Junior-Senior proms, my high school graduation invitations, and all the dried up roses I kept from the days I got flowers sent to school. I dated such sweethearts, ya know? =P

Really, I'm just so proud of my closet. I kind of want to post a picture of it, but I won't because I think that's crossing the line of obsession with organized areas. I also cleaned out much of my clothing while I was at it. I really needed to, in all honesty. I had at least 100+ shirts in there. I love clothes, what can I say? I just kept telling myself I was making room for new clothes to make the departure easier on my self. I've got issues. -sigh-

No comments: