Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Weekend

I suck at blogging, I swear. I know I haven't been blogging since classes started, but it's really because I have nothing to talk about. I do the same stuff all the time! My apologies. 

This past weekend I actually went out though, which was pretty fun. Went to some bars in Little Rock with the boys and the boyfriend. We went to this place called The Flying Saucer that has oodles and oodles of beers from around the world. I got a hard cider, which was wonderful, and an Italian beer that was horrible. It was really bitter, so I stopped drinking it. It was that bad. I think we had to pass it around the table to get it all finished because everyone hated it. We also got to watch the Cards win the World Series. Whoo! 

Ummm...Saturday I went to Rocky Horror with Katie and Eli. I dressed as Olive from Easy A and she was Flo the Progressive Girl. We tried to get Eli to wear his scrubs and be Dr. Karev from Grey's, but he wouldn't. That's the most exciting weekend I've had, sorry I don't have better things to blog about!




3 comments:

Monica said...

I love your costume! haha I also love Emma Stone so I might be a bit biased but still...love it!

Tiffani said...

Thanks! I was pretty excited with how it turned out :D

Cherie said...

PERFECT costume for you. Awesome movie, too.