Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My blah mood.

I've been in a blah mood for the past few days. Normally, it'd last for a day or two then move right along back to happy. Not this time, unfortunately. I feel so unhappy, but I really have nothing to be unhappy about. I would equate it to those moments you cry just because you need to, but you have no real reason to cry. It's like that, except I'm not crying. Mostly because I can't seem to physically produce tears at the moment, and partly because I refuse to cry if I can, in any way, help it. I guess this means something is not working out, and I need to fix it. The hard part is figuring out what I need to change. I don't even have the energy to work on thinking about what it is. Really, it makes me a little angry. As if I'm being selfish or ungrateful for being unhappy with no real reason to be unhappy. Is that weird? Sometimes I think I'm having a quarter-life crisis. If those even exist. I'm still having second thoughts about my degree, too. However, the thought of changing my major when I'm three years in makes me nauseated. I'm just going to go slam my head into a wall or something now, haha.


I apologize that this post isn't humorous or anything. I really just needed to get it off my chest.

4 comments:

Cherie said...

I hate moods like that. Hopefully you'll snap out of yours soon. :/ Until then, just surround yourself with things you enjoy (good friends, your favorite TV show, your favorite food) and maybe that will lighten the load.

Cherie @ Refractions

Unknown said...

Ugh, I hate moods like this. It's even worse when you don't even know why you feel like that so you can fix it. I agree with Cherie, I think the only solution is to do things you find fun to try and lighten your mood, and hope it blows over soon.

Caitlin said...

Aw please feel better :( We shall bake lots and lots when I come back home and eat it all. Also, as far as your major...see if there is another major you might like that has pretty much the same requirements as what you have already taken. I love you lots and lots.

Tiffani said...

You guys are so sweet = )