Monday, August 1, 2011

I've been awarded!

So, I woke up this morning to a comment on one of my blogs that I was given an award! I was so excited. So, in light of the award, from what I understand, I say who awarded me, give seven facts about myself, and give the award to other bloggers! Let's begin!

I was given this award by Cherie @ Refractions. I absolutely love her blog. She blogs about her cat, Bitch Cat, who is so adorable. One of the things I really adore about her blog is that the amount of love she has for Bitch Cat really comes through in her posts. It means a lot because I'm a die hard animal lover. She's also been posting about her roommate search, which is very entertaining (and frustrating, I'm sure). She is incredibly relateable and you should go check out her blog!




Seven Facts About Moi:

1] I don't know how to take compliments well. I generally stand there and awkwardly smile while mumbling something about "thanks."

2] I have serious control issues which is why I don't like rollercoasters, crazy drivers, and the idea of marriage(yet).

3] I met Max Bemis from Say Anything, and it was awesome.
Me cheesin'.

4] I like the idea of bows, but they look silly on me 98% of the time.

5] I am currently obsessed with Grey's Anatomy.

6] It took me a long time to be okay with my hair color.

7] I'm a complete nerd, but I really like it.

Award goes to...


Emma from I am the Chaser. She is so funny and sweet, I really enjoy reading her blog updates and checking out her posted photos.

Kate from Kate as of Late. This girl is adorable and so cheerful. She's going through a hard time right now, but she's still so optimistic, and it's inspiring.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

I'm the same way with compliments! I usually try to make it into a joke.

I hate crazy drivers also. My roommate is one. It's terrifying. Rollercoasters are awesome, though.

:)

Unknown said...

Oh wow, thank you so much! This is my first blog award, so I feel all honoured and stuff :)
(also, I totally know how you feel about bows. They're so cute, but I just can't pull them off)