Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ode to Gingers

As I've said before, it took me a long time to be okay with my red hair, pale skin, and freckles. I hated my hair so  much through out high school. I dyed it brown, put high lights in it, once I even bleached my entire head! That was seriously awful. I always wanted to be blonde and tan, not redheaded and pale. However, as I grew up, I grew into my hair. Now, I relish in it. I love the fact that I have red hair and pale skin[not saying, however, that I still don't try incessantly to sunless tan in the summer!]. It's beautiful, my hair is firey and different. Besides, lots of people have things for gingers, myself included. With that being said, here is my Ode to Gingers:


Smokin' hot ginger crushes:

Kevin McKidd - Grey's Anatomy

Conan O'Brien <3

Rupert Grint - Harry Potter

Beautiful Ginger Ladies:

Julianne Moore

Isla Fisher

Reba McEntire


Favorite Faux Gingers:
Emma Stone - Easy A/Superbad/Zombieland

James and Oliver Phelps - Harry Potter

Deborah Ann Woll - True Blood

5 comments:

Monica said...

I have always had a thing for sexy Ginger men...something about them makes me a happy camper.

Cherie said...

I adore Emma Stone!

I used to be ashamed of my red hair and pale skin, too, but I'm kind of where you are now. I'm happy that I don't look like every other girl my age. Natural tan would be lovely, but I'm not gonna force what it (because then I burn.. or look orange). :)

As far as celebrity gingers, I think Seth Green is adorable. He's short, too, but I'd hit it.

Cherie @ Refractions

Alexis Kaye said...

Amen sista! Though I can't call myself a ginger, there's definitely many red strands! and 2 of my 4 siblings are! I think it's beautiful :) I think you are beautiful!

Christi Lynn said...

yay for redheads! love it!

Caitlin said...

I almost keeled over when I saw Rupert's picture. Must...marry..

And you have gorgeous hair, lady! Makes me jelly, I want my hair like that! :) <3