Sunday, June 12, 2011

30x30 Clothing!

My friends Caitlin and Keisha came over today to help me choose my clothes for the 30x30 Challenge. I basically told them to raid my closet, and pick stuff out. I have way too many clothes that I never wear, so the purpose of this challenge is to get me to be comfortable wearing "girly" clothes and to learn how to match patterns and such. So, here are the 30 pieces of clothing/shoes for my challenge:

Shorts
Jean shorts
Brown shorts
Skirts
Polka dot high waist skirt
Cheetah print ruffle skirt
Jeans
Regular jeans
Skinny jeans
Dresses
Strapless sundress
Black lace dress
White sundress
Yellow sleeveless dress
Sweater
Navy spring cardigan
Tank Tops
Tiered blue and white floral tank
Light blue tank
Bright blue tank
Pink tank
Purple tank
Tops
Black lace scoop neck top
Peach scoop neck top
Brown v-neck top
Grey and white striped top
Shoes
Red heels
Navy heels
Brown boots
Black booties
Red flats
Blue flats
Seafoam Green flats
Black flats
Brown sandals

First outfit will be for Fancy Girls Night Out later this week! :)

No comments: