Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm sleeping!

I just remembered why I do not want children in the near future, or ever. It is 7:52 a.m. My alarm goes off at 8:39 a.m. because twenty one minutes to get ready for class is all I need. It's more than enough. So, imagine my irritated surprise when my nephew bursts in at 7:52 a.m. to tell me to wake up. Naturally, I mumble some not nice words under my breath, and roll over. That wasn't a good enough, "Go away, I'm sleeping here," gesture for  he comes back again two minutes later. "T! Wake up! I'm here now! Are you going to class today? Papa needs you. T!" "Then tell him he can wait, I'm sleeping here!" He then goes into the living room to tell my mom I was in a bad mood, and she said, "Of course she is. She was sleeping and you woke her up!"

I was actually still irritated when I started writing this, and now I'm laughing about it. Ohhh, children.

1 comment:

Stephanie Iris said...

I am right there with you, if someone wakes me up before my alarm I get the urge to chuck it across the room at them.