Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nails, nails, nails.

 I've become obsessed with lace and animal prints this summer. Anytime I see a leopard print shoe or lace tights, I squeal like a little girl (on the inside, of course). If only I had ridiculous amounts of money...-sigh-. One day, guys, one day I'll have a massive library and shoe collection.

Any who, I've been painting my nails a lot recently and I wanted to show you guys how cute my nails have been!

Cheetah print toes.

Neon colored cheetah print.

Attempted zebra french tip.

The last two pictures were inspired by Bubz, an internet beauty guru. Seriously, she's pretty awesome. Her videos are clear and straight to the point. She doesn't ramble or smack her lips. She has some funny videos posted on her blog as well, so she's not strictly beauty and fashion. 

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Start doing nail tutorials on youtube!!! Please!!

Stephanie Iris said...

you're nails are awesome looking! I wish I could paint my nails, but they always look super gruesome and janky because I can't paint straight..

Tiffani said...

Thank you! It took me forever to get to where I could paint mine well, and I STILL have trouble painting with my left hand, haha