Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Books, books, books!

Sometimes I legitimately wish I had become an English major. I know I give my friend Katie a hard time sometimes, but it's all in jest. Perhaps after I graduate with my first bachelor's degree, I'll marry rich and stay home to read all day! Or go back to school for a liberal arts degree. Hmm...

This is my future library, guys. For real. ;)


Anywho. I can't wait for my summer Calc III class to end! I've got books piling up. So, since I'm on this whole challenge binge right now, I'm joining a challenge I found here. The rules are as follows:

GOAL: 8 titles that you have never read before! (10 for a bonus. Hey, why not )


CRITERIA: Choose any title in the following categories:


1. A book that was turned into a major motion picture. 
2. A book set in a place that you would like to visit.
3. A book written by an author from your home country, region, or with your ancestoral background who lives in a foreign country.
4. A classic novel.
5. A book from the BBC list.
6. A novel by a first time author.
7.  A biography/autobiography/memoir about someone you admire.
8.  A book about the environment
9.  Free choice!
10. Free choice!


This challenge was supposed to be done between May and August, but I'll give myself until September to complete it! I'll post a blog after I finish each book. 

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

So. You're going to share this library with me, right? :) I want to do this challenge too. But I need to get the others out of the way.

Katie said...

I don't do clothes...maybe I could do this? I probably won't blog about it, buuuuut I read all the time anyway.

Speaking of books, give my Sookie books back, skank. :P

Also! I have two more Blue Bloods books that I ordered (one is a sequel, and the other is a compilation of short stories pertaining to the characters)AND SHIFT. Squee now. I'm saving it to read when I go to Georgia, but it's taunting me.

One more thing. Looking back at my first sentence, it makes me sound like a nudist. I like it.

Tiffani said...

Uh, hang out with me, skank, and I will! :P You'd make a hot nudist.

Cait, I'll share because it's going to be that epic. :)