Thursday, June 9, 2011

Challenges and Summer Fun!

H'okay, so. (Yeah, I'm fighting the urge to continue quoting End of ze World, but I'll spare you.) I went over to the lovely Caitlin's house today to help her choose clothes for the 30x30 challenge. I can't wait to pick out my clothes...probably tomorrow, but definitely by Saturday, I swear. You may be asking yourself, "what the heck is the 30x30 challenge?!" Well, the 30x30 challenge is a thirty day challenge, I'm going to take longer because I don't go out ever, where you choose 30 articles of clothing (bottoms, tops, shoes) and using only those 30 items, make outfits for 30 days! So, I'll pick out my clothing and post a blog with the initial lot of clothing, then every time I make an outfit I'll blog about what I'm wearing and such. Keep in mind, I'm new at this fashion stuff, but I'm working on it.

Another challenge she brought to my attention was called...30 Day Photo Challenge? Maybe? I don't remember. Regardless, it's neat. There's a list of thirty items to take photos of or ways to take pictures for, you guessed it, 30 days.

Again with the challenges, I want to make a list of things I plan to accomplish this summer. As I accomplish them, I'll blog about it and all that good stuff.

Now, why the heck am I doing all these challenges?! Honestly, you guys CANNOT be that interesting in my uninteresting life, I mean, c'mon. I live in a small town where people hang out at the local WalMart. So, the first two challenges are to help me find new avenues for blogging, and the last is for me to make a list of goals for the end of the summer so that I can say I finally did SOMETHING exciting/interesting that will make you interesting my soon-to-be interesting life! Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll look up a synonym for 'interesting' later.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I'm totes interested in you :). Can't wait to get these challenges on the roooadddd!