Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fake bake, Harry Potter, and knitting.

Six sugar/salt scrubs later, my hands are almost back to normal! I know what you're thinking, "That girl tried to fake bake? Doesn't she know that doesn't work?!" Well, sometimes it does! I'm kind of a pro at putting it on, I've gotta say. Which is why I was so surprised when I tried my new Arbonne Made in the Shade tanner and it turned my hands orange. After I had washed them twice with soap after I finished applying it. I guess it just dried too fast. Sad. Day.

Well, fellow Harry Potter nerds, tonight's the night. Or rather, tomorrow morning is the morning. In light of the HP madness, check out Neville Longbottom. He got sexy, although I always had a crush on him. I've gotta thing for those geeky awkward fellows.




Love it.

And before I forget, it's of importance I tell you guys. Tonight, I learn to knit. Yup. I'm so excited. Katie is coming over to chill before HP 7 part 2, and we shall knit like crazy fiends! 

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Hey bro, wanna check out the football game in my bitchin tricked out truck?

OMG I laughed SO hard at this!!!!! I like how he shoved all the food off on Rupert. This is lovely.

Tiffani said...

Loved it. "That is Doc Brown. He invented time travel." You should go watch the first one!