Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"I'm gonna punch you in your silly hat, you old man!"

Toes in the sand.
Hair in the breeze.
No sticky, humid air.
Waves crashing.
Sun setting.
Perfect.

My first time ever in Panama City Beach, Florida, and I don't think I ever want to leave. Then again, who would? I could pull this off. I could go to graduate school here for marine chemistry, and I'd be satisfied. I love the strip, too. I just love the beach culture entirely. I don't even want to think about us only staying for one more night! Ugh! It can't last long enough. Check out the beach/Ripley's Believe It or Not! pictures. 











3 comments:

Faith McKay said...

I'd really love to check out Ripleys! And I love the beach, too. probably my favorite environment.

Unknown said...

Hey, I followed a link over from 20SB and really enjoyed your posts :)
I love Florida beaches ridiculous amounts, I'm so jealous!

Tiffani said...

Faith: Ripley's was awesome, and it was only $15 dollars, which I thought was nice and cheap. :)

Emma: Thanks! I was just so sad we didn't get to stay longer!